Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate

Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.

Requirements: Exams MD-100, MD-101

This certification track includes the Microsoft Official Curriculum courses below.

Course MD-100T00-A: Windows 10 (5 Days)

In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10.

Course MD-101T00-A: Managing Modern Desktops (5 Days)

In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy using modern deployment methods, as well as how to implement an update strategy. Students will be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. This course also covers what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization. Students will also learn about methods for deployment and management of apps and browser-based applications. Students will be introduced to the key concepts of security in modern management including authentication, identities, access, and compliance policies. Students will be introduced to technologies such Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, as well as how to leverage them to protect devices and data.

Course Details

Course Ref:

MCMDAA

Course Duration:

10 days

Course Location:

Sunderland

Course Dates:

Please call for dates...

Course Price (Excl VAT):

Please call for prices...

Course Downloads

Send course details to a colleague

Telephone

To book or for further information, please telephone 0191 515 3355 or e-mail us at sales@mtc-training.co.uk