MD-101T00-A - Managing Modern Desktops

MD-101T00-A - Managing Modern Desktops

Overview

In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy using modern deployment methods, as well as how to implement an update strategy. Students will be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. This course also covers what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization. Students will also learn about methods for deployment and management of apps and browser-based applications. Students will be introduced to the key concepts of security in modern management including authentication, identities, access, and compliance policies. Students will be introduced to technologies such Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, as well as how to leverage them to protect devices and data.

Duration

5 Days

Target Audience

The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.

The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.

Topics

Planning an Operating System Deployment Strategy

Implementing Windows 10

Managing Updates for Windows 10

Device Enrollment

Configuring Profiles

Application Management

Managing Authentication in Azure AD

Managing Device Access and Compliance

Managing Security

A more comprehensive course outline is available in the Course Download section, to the right of this page.

Course Details

Course Ref:

MD-101T00-A

Course Duration:

5 Days

Course Location:

Sunderland

Course Dates:

Please call for dates...

Course Price (Excl VAT):

£1,495

Course Downloads

Send course details to a colleague

Telephone

To book or for further information, please telephone 0191 515 3355 or e-mail us at sales@mtc-training.co.uk