20345-1A - Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016

Overview

This 5-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.

Duration

5 Days

Target Audience

This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.

The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who take this course as preparation material for exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.

Topics

Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016

Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers

Managing recipient objects

Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell

Implementing client connectivity

Managing high availability in Exchange Server 2016

Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016

Configuring and managing message transport

Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protection

Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments

Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016

Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016

A more comprehensive course outline is available in the Course Download section, to the right of this page.

Course Details

Course Ref:

203451A

Course Duration:

5 days

Course Location:

Sunderland

Course Dates:

Please call for dates...

Course Price (Excl VAT):

£1,495.00

Course Downloads

Send course details to a colleague

Telephone

To book or for further information, please telephone 0191 515 3355 or e-mail us at sales@mtc-training.co.uk

Sponsors